Friday, January 11, 2013

229)



For the last couple of months, my husband has been studying very hard for the A+ certification test.  He bought an ebook to study from and has been taking notes and practice quizzes and making notecards, doing everything he could to prepare for the two part exam.

Well, this week was THE week, and on Tuesday, he took the first part and passed.  Today was part two and, wouldn't you know it, he passed it as well!  So tonight, we are celebrating with champagne (perhaps a little too much champagne... I believe you can never have too much of it, at the moment, but we'll see how I feel in the morning) and good tunage and the presence of one another.

I am so proud of my husband--this is something he wanted to do of his own volition and he has worked very hard to make it happen.  I can't wait to see where the future takes him!

No comments:

Post a Comment