Monday, April 8, 2013

241)

Somehow, March turned in April.  I've been busy as usual, but making time for the important things--spending time with the Mister, running, reading, writing, working hard and making goals.  I've started to amp up my 5k training again after a week of a bit of a break, and I'm looking forward to the first one (so far, anyway) in June!  I'm also spending this month participating in Camp NaNoWriMo, working on the sequel to the novel I wrote for NaNoWriMo 2012.  So far, so good!  It's a lot more relaxed than NaNoWriMo, which is the perfect pace for this month.  As it gets warmer, I'm looking forward to spending a lot more time outside and making time for fun adventures.

Though it's stressful and crazy sometimes, I wouldn't trade this life for anything!  I love it too damn much.







1) An afternoon at the Skokie Lagoons.
2) After a 4.5 mile adventure.
3) Fresh veggies, ready for a stir fry.
4) Handsome husband drinking a beer.
5) A delightful splash of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment