- 90's Genre Radio on Spotify--so many good jams, so many good songs I'd long forgotten about.
- A job that I love, even when it challenges me and stresses me out. Even my bad days are good days, and I know I'm really lucky, in that respect.
- Writing! Lately, I've gotten back into the groove of things and it makes me incredibly happy. I'm making progress on older projects and daydreaming up new ones. It always makes me happy to put words onto the page, and I feel lucky that they've been coming so easily lately.
- The ability to run. And to push myself faster and further. I know I'll be stronger for it in the end.
- A good cup of coffee and conversation with friends.
- My sweet husband, who brings home flowers to brighten things up, always kisses me goodbye in the morning before he leaves for work, and kisses me hello when I get home. He's smart and funny and mine, and I couldn't be happier.
(a photo of said cheery flowers... so lovely!)